V5.01 fixes the following issues:
– Some audio input signals are rarely muted when any audio input switch is operated.
– Camera shows error code “E91-118” and tally blinks.
V5.01 includes the following new functions (already included in V5.00)
– Copying clips to external USB storage media
– Transferring parts of original files recorded on the camcorder to FTP or Cloud
– Add 1920 x 1080i proxy recording formats (HD Auto 9Mbps / 6Mbps)
– Add low bit rate proxy formats for BGAN streaming (0.3 Mbps and 0.2 Mbps)
– Extend menu items which can be added to the User menu
Note: Please note that X500 must not be downgraded to previous versions after updating to V5.01.
Make sure the Network Function Firmware version is V2.43 , update if necessary
Disconnect connected devices (such as USB wireless LAN module (IFU-WLM3), SDI, HDMI, microphone, viewfinder, and lens) and eject any media in the SxS memory card slots before upgrading.
Ao fazer download dos arquivos acima, você concorda com nossos termos e condições.