- The RMU-01 is a Remote Control Unit for Digital Wireless Microphone System
- The RMU-01 controls up to 82 digital wireless transmitters in one system via a separate RF carrier in the 2.4GHz spectrum, with the supplied software of the DWR-R01D.
- The RMU-01 covers a 10 meter radius (32 feet). Multiple units can be configured to expand the 2.4GHz spectrum coverage area (up to 9 x RMU-01 in one system, and maximum number of transmitters which can be controlled in one system is 82 units regardless of the number of RMU).
- This unit can be connected using Ethernet cabling (RJ-45) with an optional third-party PoE switcher (Power-over-Ethernet) to create a remote control network for use with one or more DWR-R01D receivers.
- Accepts PoE (Power over Ethernet) making long-distance LAN connections easy. The power to this unit can also be provided from the supplied AC adapter. (AC-UES1230M T*)
- Mounting options include mounting the RMU-01 onto a microphone stand using supplied screw adapters or using a supplied bracket mount for ceiling or wall mounting.
*For the customers in Europe:
Eco-design information for the AC adapter is available at the following website: https://www.compliance.sony.eu/