Sony is offering a system software update for Solid-State Memory Camcorder “PXW-Z450” and “PXW-Z580(in China)”.
Solid-State Memory Camcorder “PXW-Z450” and “PXW-Z580(in China)”
Applicable system software version
(Please refer pdf file in the “PXW-Z450_Z580_Ver-UpGuide(V3.00).zip” to check the system software version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system software version will be “V3.00”.
Contents of update
– High Dynamic Range (HDR) support
– HLG display assist function
– Enhanced noise suppression function
– Picture Cache Rec function support when recording at 4K (QFHD)
– Slow & Quick Motion function support when recording at 4K (QFHD)
– Improved focus magnifier function
– SDHC memory card (FAT) support
– Configuration settings for connection to Wi-Fi station
– Network client mode multiple registration
– Proxy Recording Mode assignable switch registration
– Improved integration with digital wireless receivers
By downloading the above files, you agree to our terms and conditions.