Sony is offering a system firmware update
for Solid State Memory Camcorder"PXW-Z280"
Solid State Memory Camcorder “PXW-Z280”
[How to upgrade]
Please refer to "PXW-Z280_V400_Update_manual_E.pdf" included in the download contents in this page.
[Applicable system firmware version]
The applicable products are with the system firmware version “Ver.3.20” or earlier.
(Please visit the download page to check the system firmware version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system firmware version will be “Ver.4.00”.
[Contents of update]
1. Support for RTMP/RTMPS streaming.
- For information on setting up rtmp/RTMPS streaming capabilities, please refer to the instructions manual.
- Destination URL and Stream Name(key) can now be set using the application software Streaming Setting Transfer.
Please click here for a link to StreamingSettingTransfer software ＞
2. HDR function name change
- The name of a Paint >HDR Paint Setting menu item and settings have been changed.
Related menu items
- Paint >HDR Paint Setting >HLG Look
- – Natural: Characteristic conforming to ITU-R BT.2100(HLG)
- – Live: Characteristic conforming to ITU-R BT.2100(HLG) with larger HDR effect (default setting)
3. “SR Live for HDR” metadata support
- SDR Gain and other key parameters can now be recorded simultaneously to a file as metadata. These key parameters can be also be embedded in the SDI output.
4. VF simple SDR display when shooting HDR
- When shooting mode is set to HDR mode, it is now possible to display a simplified converted SDR.
5. Improved network security and stability.
*Please use Content Browser Mobile version 3.2.0 or later.
*Please use NETWORK RX STATION PWS-100RX1/PWS-110RX1 series V1.11.0 or later.
IMPORTANT: Installation of firmware is at owner’s risk – please refer to our terms & conditions for details. Prior to installation always read installation instructions.