Dr Manish Nagpal values the low-light sensitivity and HDR capability of Sony’s MCC-1000MD surgical video camera, used in conjunction with the LMD-X2705MD 4K surgical display.
• Light and dark image regions can be hard to discern during ophthalmic surgery
• High quality video footage required for training and discussion with colleagues
• MCC-1000MD Full HD surgical camera with HDR mode to accommodate extreme light level differences
• LMD-X2705MD surgical display upscales camera images to near 4K quality
• High Dynamic Range balances exposure between dimly-lit shadows and highlight areas
• Assistant team in OR see microscopic images with same clarity as the surgeon