Sony is offering a system firmware update for Solid State Memory Camcorder “PXW-Z90”
Solid State Memory Camcorder “PXW-Z90”
Applicable system firmware version
The applicable products are with the system firmware version “Ver.1.02” or earlier.
(Please visit the download page to check the system firmware version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system firmware version will be “Ver.2.00”.
Contents of update
1. Support for RTMP/RTMPS streaming.
2. Support for below behavior in password entry screen.
– The previously entered password is not displayed for security reasons.
– Characters are displayed as asterisks during password entry.
– To switch between showing the password, press the DISPLAY button.
*Please use Content Browser Mobile version 3.3.0 or later.
IMPORTANT: Installation of firmware is at owner’s risk – please refer to our terms & conditions for details. Prior to installation always read installation instructions.
By downloading the above files, you agree to our terms and conditions.