Sony is offering a system software update for Digital Motion Picture Camera VENICE “MPC-3610”
Sony highly recommends this firmware update for immediate installation on all VENICE systems to ensure highest performance.
Digital Motion Picture Camera VENICE “MPC-3610”
Applicable system software version
The applicable products have system software version “Ver.2.00” or earlier.
After updating, the system software version will be “Ver.2.01”.
Contents of update
1. Improved stability at start-up (E91-930 error message).
2. Improved stability for AXS recording.
V2.01 also includes all of the below features from V2.0
1. Added imager modes, 6K 17:9, 6K 1.85:1 and 4K 6:5
2. Added ISO2500 high sensitivity (Dual Base ISO)
3. E-mount lenses supports
4. Variable Frame rate (Select FPS)
5. Apple ProRes HD supports
6. Added simultaneous recording format
7. User 3D LUT supports
8. EI applied in S-Log3 output and recording
9. Surround view in 4K 17:9, 3.8K 16:9 and 4K 4:3 imager modes
10. High Quality Viewfinder focus magnification
11. Auto White Balance
12. High/Low key
13. VF False color
14. Camera remote control via Ethernet
15. Inside button operation for Playback
16. Eliminated restrictions on 6K 3:2 imager mode playback function
By downloading the above files, you agree to our terms and conditions.