MVS-3000A processor frame
The MVS-3000A SD/HD processor frame can accommodate two expansion boards: a 2 channel 3D DME, and a Format Converter for up, down and cross-conversion. Key features:
• 4 RU frame with 32 inputs and 16 outputs.
• Supports SD (480i & 576i) & HD (1080i & 720p) modes.
• 2 M/E banks, each with 4 keyers, four customisable outputs per bank including program, preview, key preview and clean outputs.
• 2.5D resizer on the first two keyers of each bank offers resize, reposition, aspect, X rotate or Y rotate, plus advanced defocus, mosaic & mask capability. Resizer works on all key modes including chromakey.
• Independent key transition allows individual wipe, mix or DME transition on every key.
• Built-in Multi-viewers: two independently configurable outputs provide 4, 10 or 16-way split, with names and tally indicators.
• Aux mix allows dissolves on aux busses without using M/E resources.
• Internal Frame Memory stores over 1000 frames (in HD) of instant-access internal storage for both individual frames (stills) and sequences (clips). Graphics files can be imported via USB or network connections. Embedded audio is supported.
• Clip Transition menu enables fast and intuitive setup of graphics wipes using the Frame Memory. Background transitions including wipes and DME effects are memorised and are instantly recallable via macros with just one keystroke.
• Integrated Device Control allows 4 external devices to be controlled directly from the switcher. Clip management is also provided, allowing different server clips to be recalled and played back as part of a switcher timeline or macro. Multiple protocols are supported including VDCP, Odetics and P2.