The latest Version has been released.
Click here for a list of software >
Sony is offering a system firmware update for Solid State Memory Camcorder “PXW-FX9”, “PXW-FX9K“ and Extension Unit for FX9 camera “XDCA-FX9“.
Solid State Memory Camcorder “PXW-FX9”, “PXW-FX9K“ and Extension Unit for FX9 camera “XDCA-FX9“.
[Applicable system software version]
PXW-FX9 and PXW-FX9K
Ver.3.01 or earlier
Ver.2.20 or earlier
(Please visit “Version” page to check the system software version installed on your product.) After updating, the system software version will be “Version Number : Ver.4.00”, “Ext. Unit Ver. No. : Ver.2.20”.
The installation/upgrading procedure manual is included in the zipped download file with main firmware module. The process takes approximately 40 minutes. The processing continues even if the display appears to have stopped, so do not turn off the unit until the estimated time has elapsed.
[Contents of update]
Refer to the Release Notes for details.
- C3 Portal integration improvements
Cloud service management of 3D LUT files is supported.
Cloud service management of ALL files is supported.
Uploading an original file automatically is supported.
- Shooting workflow improvements
LUT data (Cube data) can now be recorded as metadata.
- Audio level meter CH1/CH2 and CH3/CH4 indicator switching support
- Assignable button support for switching the audio monitor channel
- Assignable button flashing indication support
- Changes to proxy recording control when switching Slow & Quick Motion settings
Use the following versions of the Network RX Station, “Content Browser Mobile” application, and “C3 Portal App” application.
- Network RX Station: V1.19.0 or later
- “Content Browser Mobile” application: V3.7.0 or later
- “C3 Portal App” application: Android 2022.4 or later, iOS 2022.4 or later