– Compatibility with Sony common protocol
– Remote Start function no longer available as part of Network Management function (Only for VPL-HW65ES)
Note: If you previously used the Remote Start mode, please turn on Network Management after performing the firmware update. With Network Management on, the power consumption increases.
- Minor bug fixes
Uploading the System Software
Please read installation instructions before downloading.
CAUTION: During the update process, do not remove the USB device or turn off the projector.
1. Power off the projector.
2. Make sure no other USB device is connected to the projector before starting the update.
3. Insert the USB storage device containing the update folder into USB port of the projector.
4. Power on the projector. The update process starts automatically.
5. When the update is finished, the projector will turn off.
6. Turn on the projector to complete the update process
Note: If the version number is 1.301, the firmware update was successful.
By downloading the above files, you agree to our terms and conditions.