Dr Gaurav Luthra explains how the superior sensitivity of Sony’s MCC-1000MD surgical video camera allows him to visualise fine details of ophthalmic surgical procedures in very low lighting conditions.
• Need to visualise fine details of ophthalmic surgery
• Surgery typically performed in low light, challenging ability of conventional cameras
• MCC-1000MD Full HD surgical video camera with HDR mode to capture low-light image detail
• LMD-X2705MD surgical display shows images upscaled to 4K resolution
• HDR quality images support surgeon’s task performance
• 4K monitor provides accurate, high contrast images for other OR staff and trainees