Sony is offering a system firmware update for Solid State Memory Camcorder “PXW-Z190”
Solid State Memory Camcorder “PXW-Z190”
[Applicable system firmware version]
The applicable products are with the system firmware version “Ver.V1.01” or earlier.
(Please visit the download page to check the system firmware version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system firmware version will be “Ver.2.00”.
[Contents of update]
1. Supports the NETWORK upgrade license (CBKZ-SLNW1).
2. Supports the MPEG HD upgrade license (CBKZ-SLMP).
3. Supports Dual Link QoS streaming using two USB modems simultaneously.*
4. Supports HEVC QoS streaming.*
5. Supports intercom calls with PWS-110RX1A series.*
6. Responds to a problem caused by some memory cards from another venders that are not recognized by the camcorder.
7. Improves operational stability.
*CBKZ-SLNW1 is required.
IMPORTANT: Installation of firmware is at owner’s risk – please refer to our terms & conditions for details. Prior to installation always read installation instructions.
By downloading the above files, you agree to our terms and conditions.