Sony is offering a system software update for XDCAM Camcorder “PXW-FS5” and “PXW-FS5K”.
XDCAM Camcorder “PXW-FS5”, “PXW-FS5K”
[Applicable system software version]
“Ver.1.11” or earlier.
(Please visit the download page to check the system software version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system software version will be “Ver.2.00”.
[Contents of update]
1. The ND filter density can now be adjusted automatically.
2. Shooting and recording in RAW mode is now supported. (“CBKZ-FS5RIF” (sold separately) is required)
3. The zebra function has been enhanced, allowing you to select two types of setting. Also, the level settings can now be adjusted in 1% increments.
4. You can now select the audio that is output in the headphones.
5. You can now acquire and record position information when shooting using the GPS function.
By downloading the above files, you agree to our terms and conditions.