Thank you for your continued interest in Sony products.
Regarding the CineAlta Camera (MPC-3610), we found that the problem would occur in the recording operation when the date setting of these units would become a leap day (February 29th).
Sony is offering a system firmware update for the applicable camera.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
[Applicable model and firmware version]
MPC-3610: Ver.2.10 or earlier
Sony is offering a system firmware update for the applicable camera. This updating work can be performed by users.
(Please visit the download page to check the system firmware version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system firmware version will be “Ver.3.00”.
[Other contents of update]
1. Added imager modes 6K 2.39:1 5.7K 16:9
2. Supported the X-OCN XT recording format
3. Added De-Squeeze ratios 1.25x,1.3x,1.5x,1.8x
4. Added Cache rec function
5. Added AXS Relay Rec function
6. Added simultaneous format
7. Added SxS recording folder structure selection
8. Supported 6G/12G output SDI
9. Improved imaging assist function
10. Supported CBK-WA02 Wireless LAN Adaptor
11. Improved VF menu operations and Frame Line setting
12. Supported to apply CDL files
IMPORTANT: Installation of firmware is at owner’s risk – please refer to our terms & conditions for details. Prior to installation always read installation instructions.
By downloading the above files, you agree to our terms and conditions.