Compact Production Studio
This production system is flexible enough to cover a broad range of applications. These include education, where classroom lectures, board meetings, and indoor sporting events can be easily captured; business, for training videos, board meetings, and product shots; law enforcement, for interviews, procedure training videos, and evidence documentation; and medical uses for patient interviews, procedure videos, and doctor round-table discussions. In addition, the system is perfect for faith-based production solutions, such as services, messaging, teaching/training, outreach, and broadcast.
• Two HXRNX5R Cameras
• MCX-500 Compact HD Production Switcher combines a manual control surface with touchscreen LCD that you can control locally or from a networked device, and multiviewer (with up to 10 windows).
• 32" widescreen HD LED monitor with HDMI inputs for video monitoring, playback speakers and A/V cart with a full motion single arm mount.
• Sony Xxeria tablet and stand, which can be used for teleprompting, to play back clips that have been stored on the cameras or to connect to the internet.
• Two clip-on lavaliere microphones and one handheld microphone with stand and headphones.
• Four-person wireless intercom system consisting of four intercom beltpacks, with ultra single headsets, one main beltpack and three satellite beltpacks.
• All necessary cables and connectors, plus camera bags and storage bin.