Based on ongoing discussions with content creators, FX9 is gaining significant new capabilities through firmware updates.
Ver.3.0 upgrade is free of charge and will include the below key features:
Further information and schedule will be updated later.
- S700PTP Remote Protocol
- Center Scan mode for Super 16 mm lens
- B4 Lens support when using adaptor
Ver.2.0 upgrade is free of charge and available September 10th 2020.
New Features and Improvements:
- Full-frame 4K 60p/50p recording with oversampling (image sensor scan size is around 5K)
- FHD 180fps shooting
- DCI 4K recording
- 16 bit RAW output (with XDCA-FX9)
- Support DWX digital wireless audio receiver (with XDCA-FX9)
- Eye-AF capability
- Support 6G-SDI
- Adds User 3D Look-Up-Table function
- Adds HDR shooting function with Hybrid Log Gamma
- Supports touch-screen operation (regarding some status screens and some settings)
- Increased upper limit of Gain setting
- Supports XLR-K3M with digital I/F
- Image quality improvement at S35 2K mode
For the very latest software, firmware and multi-lingual operations manuals for FX9, please visit FX9 downloads page