GUI for slow replay control of the PWS-4500 live server system
The PWS-110PR1 provides a number of GUI modes for various types of operation.
• Viewer Mode – to monitor all input and output signals on each port of the PWS-4500.
• 1-Device Mode and 2-Device Mode – the GUI is split into two areas: a clip management area and a signal view area.
• Playlist Mode – to make a playlist.
• Cut Out Mode – to operate HD Cut Out from a 4K signal.
• Clip Name Mode – to assist operators for entering clip names.