Exclusive first issue produced by British Cinematographer in collaboration with Sony. Creators offers insight into how filmmakers are using Sony products to help realise their creative vision.
- Haris Zambarloukos BSC GSC reveals how VENICE 2 helped translate an Agatha Christie classic to the big screen in Kenneth Branagh’s A Haunting in Venice
- Xavier Dolléans AFC discusses lensing the sport biopic Marinette with the VENICE
- James Friend ASC BSC uses the new BURANO camera to shoot The Wingman, a high-flying short film that premieres at Camerimage
- Antonio Paladino talks about capturing black-and-white theatrical biopic Dance First with the VENICE
- Jacques Jouffret ASC reveals his experience using the VENICE to shoot the fast-paced action of Gran Turismo
- Oren Soffer and Greig Fraser ASC ACS share insight into how they worked with a combination of Sony FX3 and FX9 cameras to realise Gareth Edwards’ vision for AI-themed sci-fi movie The Creator