Sony is offering a system firmware update for Digital Motion Picture Camera VENICE “MPC-3610”
Digital Motion Picture Camera VENICE “MPC-3610”
Applicable system firmware version
The applicable products are with the system firmware version “Ver.2.10” or earlier.
(Please visit the download page to check the system firmware version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system firmware version will be “Ver.3.00”.
Contents of update
1. Added imager modes 6K 2.39:1 5.7K 16:9
2. Supported the X-OCN XT recording format
3. Added De-Squeeze ratios 1.25x,1.3x,1.5x,1.8x
4. Added Cache rec function
5. Added AXS Relay Rec function
6. Added simultaneous format
7. Added SxS recording folder structure selection
8. Supported 6G/12G output SDI
9. Improved imaging assist function
10. Supported CBK-WA02 Wireless LAN Adapter
11. Improved VF menu operations and Frame Line setting
12. Supported to apply CDL files
IMPORTANT: Installation of firmware is at owner’s risk – please refer to our terms & conditions for details. Prior to installation always read installation instructions.
By downloading the above files, you agree to our terms and conditions.