Excellent for vocal recording in studios and film post production houses, Sony's C-800G Studio Tube Condenser Microphone is designed for the highest possible sound reproduction quality. The C-800G features a high-quality dual large diaphragm for true reproduction of vocal qualities, vacuum tube warm sound quality through a 6AU6 vacuum tube, a unique Peltier-based cooling system to achieve optimum tube operating temperature, and an electronically selectable pick-up pattern (Omni/Uni) for various recording applications. The package includes a power supply (AC-MC800G) and all the necessary accessories.
• Designed for the highest possible sound reproduction quality
• Suitable for vocal recording in studios and film post production houses
• High sensitivity of -33dB/Pa
• Low noise and low distortion due to built-in cooling system
• Large diaphragm capsule
• Electronically selectable directivity, either omni- directional or cardioid