MVS-8000X processor frame
The MVS-8000X multiformat processor frame can be configured to suit the exact needs of each particular user by installing the appropriate option boards from the list below. Build your own switcher from 2 to 5 M/E banks, and upgrade the hardware as your needs grow. Key Feature:
• 10 RU frame Accommodates up to 180 inputs and 68 outputs.
• 3G signal processing supports 1080p and 3D modes.
• Multi control room capability – up to 4 panels can control one processor, with resources allocated separately.
• Up to 5 M/E banks, six customisable outputs per bank including preview, key preview, clean and semi-clean outputs.
• Multi Program 2 software option provides dual operation (main/sub) for each bank, giving up to 10 banks with separate keys and backgrounds plus preview.
• 8 full-function keyers per M/E bank in 1080i mode, 4 per bank in 1080p.
• 2.5D resizer on every key offers resize, reposition, aspect, X rotate or Y rotate, plus advanced defocus, mosaic & mask capability. Resizer works on all key modes including chromakey.
• Independent key transition allows individual wipe, mix or DME transition on every key.
• Built-in Multi-viewers: two independently configurable outputs provide 4, 10 or 16-way split, with names and tally indicators.
• Aux mix allows dissolves on aux busses without using M/E resources.
• Frame Memory option gives over 2000 frames (in HD) of instant-access internal storage for both individual frames (stills) and sequences (clips). Graphics files can be imported via USB or network connections. Embedded audio is supported.
• Clip Transition menu enables fast and intuitive setup of graphics wipes using the Frame Memory. Background transitions including wipes and DME effects are memorized and are instantly recallable via macros with just one keystroke.